| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Azua in May is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 77.2mm (3in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Azua May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Azua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Azua: