| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Azua in February is hot at 25.55 °C (77.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 13.9mm (0.5in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Azua February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Azua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Azua: