| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Azua in April is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 39.2mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Azua April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Azua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Azua: